The Dosing Tank Plastic Container Range
As a leader in design and engineering and specialist in polymer conversion, RPC Promens:
The Dosing Tank Range includes containers available in seven sizes, with capacities ranging from 60 to 1,000 litres. They are fabricated from impact-proof, colourless LLDPE using the rotational moulding process resulting in seamless, stress-free and fracture-free construction.
Features of the Dosing Tank Plastic Container Range:
• Optimum chemical resistance, these containers are very suitable for use in the chemical industry.
• The material is also approved for contact with food ingredients and can therefore be put to excellent use in the food industry.
• The containers are fitted with a 185mm screw-on lid and equipped with EPDM gaskets. They have an integrated volume scale.
• The standard versions are available in Natural colour and have prepared a ¾-inch internally threaded outlet.
• There are flat surfaces on four sides to allow for connections. As well as four inserts for fixing, the dispensing containers are provided with centering points for further connections and contain a bridge construction at the top for additional strength, guaranteeing maximum stability.