Thermic Jar Range
The Thermic jar range is ideal for oxygen sensitive food products such as fruit or vegetables to give products a good shelf life when stored under ambient conditions. The Thermic ribs® and material structure of the jar have been specifically designed to allow the jars to withstand high temperature processing, even sterilisation.
This range is an exciting alternative to glass jars or tin cans which can be run down existing filling lines with minimal changes. They also offer advantages for your distribution chain with lower distribution costs and reduced transit breakages.
- Multilayer PP/EVOH/PP structure for high oxygen barrier
- Good contact clarity and glossy surface finish
- Improved kitchen safety
- Can withstand hot-fill, pasteurisation and sterilisation* processes up to 121ºC
- Closures with induction heat seal (I.H.S) foils made by RPC Promens Halstead and can be supplied ex-stock from RPC Promens Corby. Please check for colours
- Containers comply with current food contact legislation
* Please discuss first your process requirements with our Technical Department